HONMONO Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of customers' personal information and promotes the protection of privacy with the utmost care in handling such information.
1. Approach Policy
2. Scope of Application
3. Collection of personal information
(1) Name, gender, age, date of birth, telephone number, address, e-mail address, company name, credit card number, bank account information
(2) Information on the use of our services
Information on the history of products and services purchased by the customer from the Company
Information about the device used by the customer to use the Company's services (OS type, individual identification information of the device, etc.)
Information regarding the operation of the customer's access to the Company's website (IP address, date and time of use, etc.)
Information obtained by tracking technology
4. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(2) To facilitate transactions between the Company and its customers, such as shipping, receiving or storing products, payment settlement, contacting customers regarding after-sales service, and responding to customer inquiries.
(3) For membership registration and identification procedures.
(4) To confirm the authority of the person in question or the agent for transactions between the Company and the customer.
(5) To ensure that customers and the Company have the opportunity to exercise their rights under contracts and laws, or to properly perform their obligations.
(6) To pursue the cause of a problem with the Service.
(7) To conduct market research, purchase trend analysis, questionnaires or campaigns, and to research and develop products, services, and store management methods.
(8) To provide the Service and other information about the Company, or for advertising purposes (including, but not limited to, sending direct mail, distributing mail magazines, web advertising, and posting comments or images).
(9) To facilitate the smooth execution of consignment and partnership operations with contractors and partners deemed appropriate by the Company.
(10) For other purposes notified at the time of acquisition of personal information.
5. Management of personal information
In addition, the Company will maintain the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and will endeavor to delete the relevant personal information without delay when it is no longer necessary to use it.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
8. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
9. About Cookies
When a customer visits the Company's website, etc., the Company sends a cookie and individual identification information (hereinafter collectively referred to as "cookies") that identifies the computer, cell phone, smartphone, or other information terminal used by the customer for the purpose of improving the convenience of browsing and other services, distributing advertisements, and obtaining statistical data. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "cookies") that identify the computer, mobile phone, smartphone, or other information terminal used by the customer and record them on the hard disk. The Company shall use the acquired cookies, together with the customer's information, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use stated in "4.
You can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from "Allow all cookies," "Reject all cookies," and "Notify users when cookies are received.
Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive services that require authentication, and you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.
10. For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact